Wednesday, July 29, 2009

B.o.r.e.d.

Basically I'm just bored and I think this computer can't do anything to help relieve this boredom-ness.

Yeh well. Uh my classes still haven't started. I mean the REAL classes. I'm currently attending bridging classes i.e. management skills, creative skills, learning skills. Idk about learning skills but all that I did during creative skills classes are capturing random pictures and present them in front of the class. Oh and learn the basics of photoshop in which I already have the knowledge. <.<; The only thing I find enjoyable during classes is that I ge
t to waste time with new guys/girls I get to know during orientation. LOL. I need a new hobby.

I seriously need a new hobby. Here's a list of what I do everyday when I'm at home. (excluding the compulsory stuff like eat 'n sleep)
1. Water the plants
2. Tidy up the room
3. Sleep when I'm not supposed to sleep

That's basically it I guess. There's no computer-related actions included inside the list. It's because I have lost the interest in all the games I've played, all the songs I've heard, all the anime+movies I've watched, etc.

My new Samsung C5212 still haven't arrived yet. I've been waiting for a month and I still can't see a guy wearing red clothes and a red hat with a red motorbike holding a box in front of my house. Please people, the only reason I chose this model is because my dad lets me choose one from 6 kind of phones. 3 of 'em are touch-screen models. A
nd imo, I hate touch-screen phones. They're a hassle. It's friggin' hard to type a message when you're in the car. I'd rather get those RM99 phones. So out of 6 of the phones, this model is the only one that supports dual-sim. Heheh.

Oh well, for now, I like to walk around the neighborhood at midnight, alone. It's fun :3

I'm-a go to 7-E to buy some food and drinks. Kinda hungry. and Dumb-bored.

~Kishi

5 comments:

Jenny said...

nk ikut! nk ikut gi jln2 mlm2! :D

Chan said...

its time for you to get a life. hahaha.

kalo bosan gi ulangkaji. wahahaha =p

Sanji desu! said...

nk ikut? xleh! haha sbb kalau ada org xleh menikmati kesenian (:P) malam ciptaan yg Maha Esa!

klas blum start la weh! ulangkaji mendenye.. get a life.. hmm, good suggestion except i dont hav one. yet. n susah! xDD

Rose said...

no...no...no...

its time 4 u to get a wife

muahaahahahahahhaha

Dasuki D5T7 said...

seronok lor midnight walking...
gladly your neighbourhood xde serial killer..kalo ade pun, fifi kan dah wariskan rider kick kat ko..lol..
yeah!
enjoy loneliness man!
never back down!
w-t-h!