Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm never gonna go fast EVER again!



..in another person's car. Sorry my sentence was incomplete. Once I get my own car, don't be surprised if you see me going "vrrooom vrroooom" during a traffic jam xP

So uh, this morning as usual I had to send my little sibs to the train station (KTM is a train what). On the way, as usual oso, I drove like a total maniac and my sibs were all going "slow down!". So nothing bad actually happened on the way to the station and back.. well, almost.



Eheheh, so somehow the uh, gear stick (is that what you call it? o.o) was like kapoww! springs fly here and there when I was like ONE km near home because I played the gear too much eventho it's an AT car. xP



I spent the last hour and a half trying to fix it and here I am blogging about it. Hoho. To be honest it's not perfectly fixed, I shoved the screw in a 25 degree angle so that at the very least i can screw it back in place.



-End Results-

Looks as if it's fixed but in reality it's not. Sure the gear works fine, but not perfectly, there's a small lag if you change gears when you press the button. [refer to pic above]

So like I said, I'm never gonna go fast ever again in another person's car.

~Fizzy

3 comments:

Zue Hashim said...

that sounded like fun, not!
what did i say about speeding the other day on FB? did u listen? nooo.... hehe...

Penelope's Den said...

*amused*

clap
clap
clap

Chan said...

lol. for one instance, i thought u were never gonna fast (puasa) again.. scared the crap out of me. hahaha

well, ingatlah org yg tersayang. =p