Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just Say Good Night

"So baby just say good night" - Click 5





A lol to the lyrics



I'm using my dad's laptop right now to type this in. A few hours ago I asked someone to go to sleep. Surprisingly, I'm the one who's still not asleep. I'm sleepy, like any normal person would be at this hour. I'm not (insert unable-to-sleep-disease-here, I forgot the name). And yet, I'm still awake. It's raining outside right now. It just started raining. Signs that I won't be able to wake up early for sahur in a few hours.



Today has been, dull. I slept till 10, yes I woke up for sahur but that's not worth mentioning. I had to wake up, what choice did I have? My dad was too lazy to send my lil' sibs to the train station. Thus why I wanted to go back home and catch some sleep after subuh prayer. Sheesh! Talk about old men, short-sighted in these look-to-the-future stuff.



After I did my chore, I plugged my ears with music (full-blast) and played Knights of the Old Republic. I don't wanna listen to other stuff that I have to do. I was quite tired with not enough sleep as it is. No questions on why I can't sleep. I won't answer them.



Noon, same as in the morning, dull. except that at 2-3 pm, my parents went out to shop some groceries. too lazy (and tired) to follow. So as soon as they went out, I went to sleep. It was a short nap, but at least I get to rest.



I already made some plans to break-fast outdoors, at TTDIJ actually. but of course, some of them (family) had to disagree do they? I mean, what's wrong with eating out? It's not like I was going to order unhealthy (or non-halal) food and drinks anyway. I'm not even using their money.



Let's forget talking about my boring weekend routines for awhile. Let's talk plans.



For this semester, I'm targeting a nice all-A+ transcript. Then, I can focus on clubs, network and relationship-building things. My guitar plan is almost finished, all I have to do now is wait until the 16th so that I can start photo-copying papers for confirmation, then I can go to SACCM to buy me a brand new guitar. Start slow, a friend of mine said.



I'm waiting for my friend to finish his game. Then, if I heard correctly more than once, he said he'll let me borrow his Xbox 360! w00t! I can at last(!), play Fable II! Yay~ *does an Ewok victory dance, refer to "Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" after the Death Star popped*


Fable II Various



Miss you, dreamt of you.

~Budin

3 comments:

Chan said...

whoa, Xbox and a guitar???

I don't think you'll touch any books since then. hahaahah

Dasuki D5T7 said...

unable-sleep-disease...imsomnia kan?

god!
xbox-like the console i can never play....

Sanji desu! said...

Chan-ma-man: Yah, I won't be touching anything that has educational info on it 'till i finish the game! haha

Normandy: Insomnia, yes. I forgot. Thx vry much! Dtg la cni. Then we can play togetha! haha