Wednesday, July 27, 2011

112th Day



112th day... of being in the blogging world. What are blogs for? makes me wonder. So I looked it up, literally. And I found this.

A blog (a blend of the term web log)[1] is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Lol k. What is this? Well it's the definition. Made by some random netizen. <- is basically like citizen except its of the web.

I don't really know what to write here anymore. Most of what's happening in my life are supposed to be kept secret, and so it must be kept as secrets. What? Uh, "biar pecah di perut jangan pecah di mulut"? Something like that.

Lesse.... well. I'm having financial problems of being one stupid guy who doesn't know how to save money. Like, really. It's like I can never have change of more than Rm5, I think. I spend too much, usually on food but I never get fat. Apart from that some of the money are spent on games. Playing games. Not the games, but the act of playing games. Well, at cyber cafes. Whataya expect? Well I'ma just sleep. I need to focus more in class as it's quite apparent that I'm getting lazier by the day.

Here's a treat before I go.

2 comments:

Tangerine Lim said...

Blog is like pieces of your personnal diary that you wish to share :)

Penelope's Den said...

You share informations on the blog not just some personnal sentimental bullshit.

some treated blog as diary, (like above) and end up spilling all those things that shouldn't be shared first place.

it's ok if the material content a "little bit of you" but to go emotionaly overboard on the blog, nahhhhh...dun think so.